Mother Jai provides UNIQUE group fitness classes.
111 W Baseline Rd Lafayette, CO 80026 303-665-0469
- Tai Chi Flow Tue/Thurs @ 11am & Sat @ 11:30am
- Active Adults Strength Training Tues/Thurs @ 1pm & Sat @ 12:45pm
323 S Eaton St Lakewood, CO 80226 6th Floor 303-937-3000
- Silver Sneakers Fitness Fri @ 2pm & Sat @ 3pm
Mother Jai also offers recorded video fitness classes on YouTube.
Mother Jai offers both seated and standing versions of:
Tai Chi Flow – an aerobic fusion of Taekwondo, Tai Chi and Yoga for a full body aerobic workout without using tools
Balance & Stability – using a chair to strengthen leg muscles and improve balance
Strength & ROM – using a ball, band, chair, hand weights, and/or a stick to improve physical strength and increase range of motion
Strength Training – using machines to build muscle and increase strength, begins with myofascial release and aerobic warm-up
Tai Chi for Beginners – basic Tai Chi movements that are slow and controlled with breath
Weight Lifting for Beginners – using small hand weights and a chair to strengthen the entire body
Yoga for Beginners – basic yoga movements done with a chair for balance during poses
The NATURE of Movement and Meditation.
We’ll begin each class with deep breathing, energy building, and gentle stretching warm-ups. Class continues with a full body exercise. Then we finish each class with a cool down and seated hand posture practice.
Anyone and everyone of any ability are always welcome!
Benefits of Movement & Meditation
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase bone density and muscle strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase breathing capacity
- Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
- Improve circulation and nutrient absorption
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Reduce risk of developing illness and disease
- Improve overall health and vitality.