Mother Jai provides UNIQUE fitness classes that come to you.
In response to today’s pandemic Mother Jai’s fitness classes have moved online. Check out some pre-recorded classes here.
Mother Jai is offering live and recorded video fitness classes on her Facebook Page & YouTube.
Mother Jai offers both seated and standing versions of:
Aerobic Flow – modification of Tai Chi and Yoga for a full body aerobic workout without using tools
Balance & Stability – using a chair to strengthen leg muscles and improve balance
Strength & ROM – using a ball, band, chair, hand weights, and/or a stick to improve physical strength and increase range of motion
Tai Chi for Beginners – basic Tai Chi movements that are slow and controlled with breath
Weight Lifting for Beginners – using small hand weights and a chair to strengthen the entire body
Yoga for Beginners – basic yoga movements done with a chair for balance during poses
The NATURE of Movement and Meditation.
We’ll begin each class with deep breathing, energy building, and gentle stretching warm-ups. Class continues with a full body exercise. Then we finish each class with a cool down and seated hand posture practice.
Anyone and everyone of any ability are always welcome!
Benefits of Movement & Meditation
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase bone density and muscle strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase breathing capacity
- Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
- Improve circulation and nutrient absorption
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Reduce risk of developing illness and disease
- Improve overall health and vitality.