Mother Jai provides UNIQUE group fitness classes.
103 Iowa Ave, Lafayette, CO 80026 ph: 303-665-9052
- Silver Sneakers Stability Tues @ 10am
- Seated Stretch Thurs @ 10am
111 W Baseline Rd Lafayette, CO 80026 ph: 303-665-0469
- Silver Sneakers Classic Tues @ 8:15am
- Personal Training Mon/Wed/Fri @ 8am & 10am
- Young at Heart Tai Chi Flow Tues @ 11am & Sat @ 11:45am
- Silver Sneakers Yoga Thurs @ 11am
- Active Adults Strength Training Mon/Fri @ 9am & Tues/Thurs/Sat @ 1pm
2500 S Public Rd. Lafayette, CO 80026
Fitness with Jennifer Wed/Fri @ 12:15pm
323 S Eaton St, 6th Floor, Lakewood, CO 80226
We combine aerobics, weight training and stretching while safely seated.
Fitness with Jennifer Wed/Fri @ 2pm & Sat @ 9am
2593 Park Lane Lafayette, CO 80026
Seated Tai Chi Flow or Seated Yoga Flow Tues & Thurs @ 2:30pm
Mother Jai also offers recorded video fitness classes on YouTube.
Mother Jai offers both seated and standing versions of:
Tai Chi Flow – an aerobic fusion of Taekwondo, Tai Chi and Yoga for a full body aerobic workout without using tools
Balance & Stability – using a chair to strengthen leg and core muscles and improve balance
Strength & ROM – using a ball, band, chair, hand weights, and/or a stick to improve physical strength and increase range of motion
Strength Training – using machines to build muscle and increase strength, begins with myofascial release and aerobic warm-up and ends with yoga
Tai Chi for Beginners – basic Tai Chi movements that are slow and controlled with breath
Weight Lifting for Beginners – using small hand weights and a chair to strengthen the entire body
Yoga for Beginners – basic yoga movements done with a chair for balance during poses
The NATURE of Movement and Meditation.
We’ll begin each class with deep breathing, energy building, and gentle stretching warm-ups. Class continues with a full body exercise. Then we finish each class with a cool down and seated hand posture practice.
Anyone and everyone of any ability are always welcome!
Benefits of Movement & Meditation
- Improve concentration and memory
- Increase bone density and muscle strength
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve balance and flexibility
- Increase breathing capacity
- Reduce blood pressure and heart rate
- Improve circulation and nutrient absorption
- Increase physical and mental stamina
- Reduce risk of developing illness and disease
- Improve overall health and vitality.