Jennifer Lawson, aka Mother Jai
Mother Jai has been blending and personally using aromatherapy products since 2012 and herbal remedies since 2003. The knowledge and experience she obtained over the years provides you with a well rounded, educated, and informed platform to base your own health and wellness on.
Jennifer’s Education includes:
- In 2012, she obtained a Bachelor’s of Science in Integrative Therapies (BS-IT) from Metropolitan State University of Denver, with a background in healthcare.
- In 2013, she earned a Certification in Integrative Aromatherapy (IAC) from the Institute of Integrative Aromatherapy based in Boulder, CO & Woodlands, TX.
- In 2016, she obtained a Certification in Group Fitness Instruction from the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
- In 2017, she obtained Silver Sneakers FLEX Instructor Certifications in Classical, Yoga, Tai Chi, and Balance class instruction.
- In 2018, she obtained her CPR/AED certification and continues to maintain it today.
- In 2020, she obtained a Senior Fitness Specialist Certification from the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
- At the end of 2020, she has earned over 60 hours of continuing education participation in Aromatherapy, Fitness, and Business Development and has accumulated over 1200 hours of group instruction in Fitness and Wellness.
Jennifer found that through healthy lifestyle, eating habits, and all natural therapies many of our health problems, like diabetes or allergies, can be reversed or controlled and we don’t have to spend a fortune on medications or poison ourselves with pharmaceuticals, prescription drugs, or over-the-counter-medications to do it.
She was able to reverse her own diabetes and hypothyroidism with a healthy diet, regular exercise, and a full regimen of chemical free herbal teas, clay masks and tooth powders, and aromatherapy oils, washes, and sprays. She has helped to reduce and control her family’s allergies and illnesses with the use of herbal remedies and natural cleaners.
The fewer chemicals there are in your environment the less your body has to work to remove them from your system. In other words, the fewer allergic reactions, illnesses, and diseases develop when there are fewer chemicals in the system to trigger them.
Jennifer continues to expand her knowledge through continuing education credits and maintenance of her multiple certifications. She’s always trying to learn more and do more with her knowledge.
She knows that by offering you the same products, practices, and support she used, you can make the same changes to your health and life. You want to feel better and live happier, naturally NATURE is the best practice for total health and wellness.
Mother Jai’s products combine the best and safest of Nature’s plants and animals for the most complete and natural benefit, without side effects or unwanted toxins.
Her recommendations and support are completely holistic, whole person based, and always mindful of individual differences and preferences in developing products and regimens.